Established in 2006, 3Kites is a consultancy that provides legal firms, in-house legal teams and the professional services sector with fresh thinking based on its unique combination of legal and IT skills and experience, including experience as:
- Law firm Partner, Knowledge & Innovation Director and Managing Partner,
- General Counsel,
- Software solution Product Director and Development Director,
- Law firm IT Director, and interim IT Director,
- Senior Knowledge Manager and Professional Support Lawyer,
- Head of supplier consulting teams and of a law firm internal consulting team,
- Project manager, delivering large projects in law firms and elsewhere, and
- Law firm secretary.
This experience gives us the credibility to deal with management, Partners and other lawyers, technologists and support staff and to understand their needs and perspectives so that these can be fully taken into account. We avoid jargon and pride ourselves in focusing on practicalities and business benefit.
We have an extensive network of contacts and suppliers, but we remain independent of them, so that our clients have access to complete and unbiased views.
Our capabilities span strategic planning and implementation, including business analysis and project management as well as change management, without which many initiatives will fail.
We strive to build long term working relationships with our clients, based on results and trust.