Chief Innovation Officer – EY
- Harry is EY’s UK and Ireland Chief Innovation Officer. He ensures that EY uses digital technologies to support its clients’ transformations and to launch new innovative services.
- He is member of EY’s UK&I Leadership Team
- Prior to taking on this role Harry was the managing partner of the 1500-strong UK&I Advisory business which he grew from scratch since rejoining Ernst & Young in 2005
- He has over 30 years consulting experience focused on helping organisations make major changes to their business, culture or organisation.
- Since 2011 Harry has been the Leader of Diversity and Inclusion for EY in the UK and Ireland
- Prior to joining EY, Harry was a VP at Capgemini and previously worked at Andersen Consulting
- He has an MA in Physics from Corpus Christi College Oxford
Outside of EY, Harry is:
- the Chair of the Employers’ Network for Equality and Inclusion (enei), the UK’s leading workplace inclusion organisation
- a member of the Court of Governors of the University of the Arts
- a Trustee of the STEM Skills Trust
- an angel investor
When not working he is a tech nerd, cooks, climbs hills, runs marathons, argues and aims to be a halfway decent father to his two daughters.