iplicit – See the Software
Powerful Cloud Accounting Software for Growing Organisations
iplicit is designed for those who have outgrown starter cloud & on-premise finance systems.
Providing greater flexibility and enhanced levels of reporting, iplicit integrates seamlessly with other cloud applications. With feature rich functionality iplicit will help you to automate time-consuming processes, modernise your finance operations and aid business growth.
Powerful GL Analysis
- Setup unlimited levels of analysis in GL
- Flexibility to decide desired number of levels by GL Code
- Fully configurable ‘Data Cubes’ deliver instant insight without the need for external systems
- Next-generation multiple user-definable Tree Views available throughout the product
- Have every Document, Contract and Order at your fingertips
- Store documents securely in the cloud
- Attach documents to every record and transaction
- Set your preferred keyword for different transaction types
- Powerful search options
- Access from the leading internet browsers Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari
- Familiar Modern Navigation
- Quick Access Menus with Recent History and Favourites
- User Configurable menus
- User-defined filters
- System-wide Global Search feature
Reporting and Dashboards
- Gain greater insight in seconds
- Design one ‘Enquiry’ and use it for all your reporting
- Reports, Dashboards and Excel
- Get one version of the truth
- Inbuilt Dashboards makes spotting trends easy. Use the same simple tool to design reports and form designs
- Automated download of bank and credit card statements
- Reduce time on Bank Reconciliation by 80% with automated matching
- Machine learning technology reduces time spent month on month
- Quickly add missing transactions with auto-templates
- iplicit’s Credit Controller increases Credit Control productivity
- Automated fully configurable debt chase emails
- Intuitive layout enables users to see all debtors, credit control notes and transactions in one easy to use screen
- Add notes to a dedicated credit control notepad and allow grace periods
- You can even dial straight from the software
- We’ll help you collect your cash quickly
Excel Function Library
- Iplicit’s Excel fx library enables simple creation of management information
- Choose the function from the available list and complete the parameters.
- Change the parameters at any time and the data will update live.
- The functions can be used in both the desktop and web editions of Office365
- Simple processing for supplier and employee payments
- Multiple filters enables easy selection of specific groups of suppliers
- Full authorisation workflow ensure complete control
- Integration with bank software for processing of payments
- See how to configure Timesheet Products
- Entering a Timesheet
- Approving Timesheets
- Simple management of Timesheets
- Understand in seconds where people are spending their time
Stock & Inventory Management
- Full Stock Management
- Multiple Warehouses and Bin Locations
- Support for SKU’s including Colour/Size
- Sales & Purchasing Order Processing
Fixed Asset Management
- iplicit’s integrated Fixed Asset Management software features enable organisations to simply understand key information regarding their assets and their related transactions.
- Manage asset records and understand cost and depreciation.
Deferred Income and Revenue Recognition
- iplicit automates the process of calculating deferred revenue
- The deferred income schedules are available in real time in iplicit, enabling better forecasting and oversight at the click of a button.
- Deferred revenue is a heavily regulated area of finance and iplicit takes care of it in line with IFRS15 and GAAP requirements.
- iplicit’s Data Archive feature enables organisations to transfer historical data from their old software into iplicit.
- Avoid paying your old provider for costly ‘Right to Use’ (RTU) licences to access your old data.
What is cloud accounting software?
- Mobile access at any time
- A cost and time-effective solution
- Watertight security and no time-consuming back-ups
- Share and collaborate with ease
- Reduces paperwork and is more sustainable
- Better control of your financial processes
What’s the difference between cloud accounting software vs traditional accounting software?
Conventional or desktop accounting software utilises a hard drive-based approach for inputting financial data and storing records on a local computer. Users download the program onto their computer, accessing its various functions directly from that device, with data being stored on the computer’s hard drive.
Cloud accounting software provides a digital platform which carries out both core and more advanced accounting functions. The data is stored in the cloud, and is accessed via the internet, meaning that users can log in on any device and in any location where they have internet access.