Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security
As your data goes mobile, Lookout closes your security gap
Many organizations are now embracing the use of smartphones and tablets to increase productivity in the workplace, and as more sensitive data goes mobile, your organization’s security policies must extend to your mobile endpoint devices. Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security makes it easy to get visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk, apply policies to measurably reduce that risk, and integrate into your existing security and mobile management solutions.
How It Works
Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security leverages a lightweight endpoint app on employee devices, a cloud-based admin console that provides real time visibility into mobile risk, and integration with leading Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions.
Mobile Endpoint Security for Threats
As more sensitive data is accessed by mobile devices, they are increasingly becoming a target for attackers. Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security identifies mobile threats targeting these primary attack vectors:
• App-based threats: Malware, rootkits, and spyware
• Network-based threats: Man-in-the-middle attacks
• Device-based threats: Jailbroken/rooted devices, outdated OS, risky device configurations
Mobile Endpoint Security for App Risks
Some iOS and Android apps are not malicious, but they exhibit sensitive behaviors or contain vulnerabilities, contravening the security policy of an organization or even violate regulatory requirements around data loss. Lookout provides comprehensive visibility into these app risks within your mobile fleet, enabling admins to both monitor and set actionable policies against apps at risk of violating internal or regulatory requirements.
The Lookout Difference
• Lookout has amassed one of the world’s largest mobile security datasets due to our global scale and mobile focus. Lookout has collected security data from over 170M devices worldwide and over 70M apps, with up to 90K new apps added daily.
• This global sensor network enables our platform to be predictive by letting machine intelligence identify complex patterns that indicate risk. These patterns would otherwise escape human analysts.
• Mobile is a new era of computing and requires a new era of security solution designed exclusively for this platform. Lookout has been securing mobility since 2007 and has expertise in this space.
Lookout empowers your organization to adopt secure mobility without compromising productivity by providing the visibility IT and security teams need. To learn how you can secure your mobile fleet today, contact us at lookout.com.View and Download Article