Proud sponsor of the UK Tax Summit – see you there?
We are delighted to be the headline sponsor at this year’s UK Tax Summit, an outstanding day of virtual tax training from the comfort of your home office.
This virtual conference will feature some of the UK’s leading tax lecturers. It will be co-chaired by the forthcoming President of the Chartered Institute of Tax, Peter Rayney and leading corporate tax lecturer, Pete Miller.
This innovative approach to a one-day virtual conference will give you fascinating practical insights from some of the best known advisers in the UK tax profession. The day will be structured as a case study looking at the key tax issues for an OMB to consider when it starts out in business.
1. Key tax issues to consider when first starting out in business – Sharon Cooke
2. Tax efficient financing, including SEIS and EIS – Philip Hare
3. Motivating and retaining important staff – choosing the right employee share scheme – Karen Davidson
4. How to split trading and investment activities tax-efficiently, including demerger structures – Pete Miller
5. Exit planning – getting the appropriate tax structuring for a company share sale – Peter Rayney
6. Efficient IHT planning for investment companies – which options are available?