Highlights from the Alternative In-House Technology Summit 2020
This is Part 3 of a series of three articles covering the key content, for me, from this year’s event, held on 3-4 February 2020.
- Part 1: How to develop a culture for change and innovation.
- Part 2: Lawyers and change.
- Part 3: How to embed change and innovation successfully.
As I was writing Part 3, it became clear there is a lot of content here, so I decided to break Part 3 into three sections:
Part 3A (published on 23 March):
- What problem are you trying to address?
- What data do you need and what will it tell you?
- Choosing your product/solution
- Resource planning
- Selling the product/solution internally
- Sponsorship from the top
- Dealing with stakeholders – internal and external
- Change management
- Measurement and ROI
- Celebrate your success
Parts 3B and 3C follow below.
Theme 3, Part 3B: How to embed change and innovation successfully
Selling the product/solution internally
- Can you sell the product or change in a way that will affect everyone for the better?