How Winckworth Sherwood strengthened data protection for GDPR compliance
How UK Top 100 Firm Winckworth Sherwood strengthened data protection for GDPR compliance
Winckworth Sherwood deployed two enterprise solutions to bring data workflows in line with GDPR requirements. In doing so, the firm strengthened data protection and enabled searchability of image files within its document management system.
The business need – improve data protection and search capabilities
- Keep sensitive documents and client information protected as required by the GDPR
- Manage the most common risk of data leaks – missent emails
- Find an alternative to ‘delay on send’ to prevent human error in email
- Respond with confidence to Data Subject Access Requests under the GDPR
- Convert non-searchable image-based files to text-searchable PDFs
- Eliminate the need to OCR at the point of scanning on Multi-Function Devices (MFDs)
- Find an OCR framework that would integrate with existing systems, including NetDocuments
Read the full case study to find out what solutions worked for Winckworth Sherwood.